Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

For Mother's Day this year, Kyle bought me a new house!  Thanks, honey!


Actually, it was coincidence that we ended up signing the Closing Docs on the home last Friday.  Tomorrow, May 15, is the actual "Close Date", and I will be there first thing starting to clean and paint.  We are so excited and thankful, and amazed we found it so quickly.  We aren't done with our current lease contract until July, so we have plenty of time to move.  It is about half a mile from where we are living now, so that means the same ward, same schools, same doctors, same shopping.  Phew!  I am perfectly happy with only a new house.  I have told Kyle I hope we can live in this one for the next 20 years so I don't have to move again for a very long time.  The home is beautiful on the inside, but the yard is a disaster--in fact, the backyard has never been landscaped and is dirt and weeds right now.  So, we have our work cut out for us.  But I'm looking forward to designing it and making it "ours". (With a lot of help from my dad on the designing part.)

You're all welcome to visit anytime!

No comments: