Spencer and Kylene are both just finishing up their first seasons of basketball. It has been a great experience; both have really enjoyed it. Here are their team pictures we got back yesterday. More action shots I have taken over the season to come as soon as I can fix my memory card!
Spencer played in the 5/6 age bracket with Kinder and First Graders. He was one of the older ones on his team. His coaches were Coach Melissa and Coach Heather.
Kylene played in the 9/10 age bracket with third and fourth graders. Her coach was Coach Richards. She was one of the younger ones on her team, and the only one that had never played basketball before. She had a very steep learning curve at the beginning and picked up on everything very quickly. The first couple of practices were a little overwhelming, but she understands so much more now and loves going, especially to practices. (The games can get a little intense.) I'm so proud of her for hanging in there and coming so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment