The Harms are our dear friends and former neighbors in Wilsonville. Kylene and Lidya were best friends while we lived there. As soon as Barbie heard about Anneca, she emailed and asked if they could come for a visit. Of course! It was much too short of a trip, but we LOVED having them here. The kids started right back where they had left off, running around wildly, playing and having a great time. Barbie and I soaked up the time together, talking about life in general and the sacred experiences surrounding Anneca's delivery.

Aren't they darling?!
Andon, Skyler, Tsion, Spencer, Raegan, Kylene, Lidya
Aren't they darling?!
Andon, Skyler, Tsion, Spencer, Raegan, Kylene, Lidya
This is unrelated, but I just came across this picture. Kyle's family purchased this beautiful Bonsai Ficus for us as a gift after Anneca's passing. We have named it our "Anneca tree". I love ficuses (I had a full size one for several years), and this miniature one is perfect to represent our tiny baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment