That might seem like an unusual title, but since we have no pictures of Anneca, any photos I have with Anneca in them are very precious to me.
This is the family picture my brother-in-law, Scott, took at our Barney family reunion this summer. I am about 13 weeks pregnant, so it will be a rare family picture with her in it, so to speak.

My dad took these next couple of pictures when they came to visit the beginning of September. The purses Kylene and I are holding were made by a sister in my parent's mission, and were one of the gifts they brought home for us. He took them to send to her. After Anneca died, my dad found these on his phone and showed them to me because I am "showing."
This is the family picture my brother-in-law, Scott, took at our Barney family reunion this summer. I am about 13 weeks pregnant, so it will be a rare family picture with her in it, so to speak.
My dad took these next couple of pictures when they came to visit the beginning of September. The purses Kylene and I are holding were made by a sister in my parent's mission, and were one of the gifts they brought home for us. He took them to send to her. After Anneca died, my dad found these on his phone and showed them to me because I am "showing."

2 comments:
Those are cute pictures and a good way to remember Anneca. Your kids are so cute, inside and out! JUST LIKE YOU!
Beautiful picture of your entire sweet family! I will always think of Anneca when I look at these pictures! Love you always.
Post a Comment