For our school Valentine's Day Party, we made heart men (I forgot to take a picture.), made graphs using conversation hearts, and made cookie/m&m/marshmallow bunnies. After all, "some bunny loves" them!
Daniel got to join us for the party, which helped make it extra fun.

Jana had the great idea to do a babysitting swap for the day. Her and Scott went out to lunch while I watched Daniel and Katelyn, then Kyle & I went out to dinner while she watched my kiddos. It was great to get to go out to dinner with my sweetheart on Valentine's Day AND not have to pay for a babysitter!
Daniel got to join us for the party, which helped make it extra fun.

Jana had the great idea to do a babysitting swap for the day. Her and Scott went out to lunch while I watched Daniel and Katelyn, then Kyle & I went out to dinner while she watched my kiddos. It was great to get to go out to dinner with my sweetheart on Valentine's Day AND not have to pay for a babysitter!

No comments:
Post a Comment