Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Total Cuteness!

I am loving and cherishing my little Andon Joseph these days. He is getting more and more mobile, crawling determinedly wherever he chooses. Toys are boring...he wants cords, paper, books, shoes! He continues to have a happy, easy-going personality most of the time. He has the most adorable belly laugh and loves being tickled and snuggled. He will smile at just about anyone who makes eye contact with him.

I love the little twinkle in his eyes in this picture; total personality coming out!


I liked this one since we happened to be wearing matching shirts. 

Look at these two buddies all ready for a bike ride. Skyler is such a little helper on long rides when Andon starts to get tired of being strapped in.
 
As a total side note, two of my neighbors comment all the time how much they think Andon looks like my dad. Today, one of them told me she "just can't get over how much he looks like Lee." I love it, since most people (myself included) can't get over how much all of my boys look like Kyle. I'm glad to know their is some resemblance from my side of the family as well. And it's extra endearing since we are all missing my parents on their mission so much.

2 comments:

Memory Bybee said...

Okay, I just have to tell you that on Monday I didn't think once that Andon looked like your dad. BUT, after reading that and taking a look at that (cute!) photo, yes, yes, YES! I would concur wholeheartedly! Definitely looks a whole ton like Lee Barney!! :-)

Michelle Evans said...

wow! he's grown so much! you all look so great! we miss you around here! :) hope all's going well. maybe we can plan something fun over the summer. :)