Tuesday, October 4, 2011

More of Our Cute Little Andon...

These didn't load in the right order, but here are more pictures of our beautiful, er, handsome little Andon!


Four days old.


First walk outside, first time in the baby sling.

Eight Days Old.


Bath time! Nine days old.


An hour or so old. Watch out world, here I come!

Meeting Kylene.

Meeting my biggest brother, Spencer.

Meeting Skyler. What a cool binky: Skyler loved that he could stick his finger in the middle and feel him sucking.

Grandpa (and Grandma) Barney came to visit.

This picture just cracks me up: he is doing the newborn hearing screen, but it looks likes he is ready to rock out!

Ready to go home.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Andon is SOOOO adorable, ILOVE his hair!I am so proud of you doing what you wanted to do and that you were so strong! You are amazing, no surprise there. Love you!

Memory Bybee said...

Oh, Amyanne, he is just beautiful (I know, I know, Andon, you're handsome!). Perfect. The pictures are all so cute. Of course I love Skyler with the binky. Cute.