Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Celebrate Good Times!

Last Saturday at approximately 1:10 p.m., Kyle officially finished his last final for his MBA Program! After almost two years and a lot of sweat, tears (j/k, kind of!), and sleepless days and nights, he is DONE! I think I'm shouting for joy louder than he is...although I guess it may be too close to call.

We went out for dinner together last Saturday night for part one of the celebration. This week he has been relaxing and working on a few (of the hundreds) of projects I have had on his "honey do" list the last two years! His commencement is this Saturday in Portland, with a family party following for part two of the celebrating. And part three will come the following weekend (shhh, it's a surprise date). We have to make sure we really mark this momentous occasion, I guess! My favorite part: no more formal schooling again, EVER! No more finals, no more papers, no more group projects, no more going to bed night after night without my husband laying next to me! Yippee, skippy! Wahoo! Hooray! Woot, woot! How else can I cheer via the internet?

I'm excited and oh, so proud of how well he did and all he accomplished. Hundreds of pictures are sure to follow since my dad will be the photographer this weekend:).

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

Congratulations, Kyle!!!

Cristie Jensen said...

Congrats Kyle! Now what you going to do :)!

Memory Bybee said...

Yahoo!!! That is ridiculously <--like that? exciting!! Way to go, Kyle. And I am SOOOO happy for you to get him back. Make sure he brags to the Michael on Monday about all the things he's finished from the honey-do list. :-)