Sunday, September 12, 2010

Family Reunion Pictures

Here are some of the family/group pictures we took at the reunion. My dad, naturally, was the photographer.

Here are grandma and grandpa with their 20 grandkids.
McCune family picture. I love the picture, but was bummed we are squinting so much. We're definitely used to Oregon "sunshine":).
My wonderful siblings, spouses, and parents.
Cami & Nate, Kathryn & Glen, Kyle & Amyanne, my mom and dad, Brent & Alyson, Scott & Jana, Wendy & Alva.

We took pictures of all the grandkids from the same perspective/distance, so we could get their relative sizes. Then we turned them into magnets and made a set for each family to have. It has been fun having them on our fridge the last few months. Here are the grandkids, by family!
And, finally, here is the whole gang. All 34 of us! Yay for family reunions! I can't wait until the next one!

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

Hi Amyanne! I love to read your blog! The magnet idea is awesome! :)

Cristie Jensen said...

Such a wonderful looking family. I did notice that your eldest brother was the only one (so far) that has been blessed with more than one girl. I never knew that befor. That is much like my family all have one girl except my dad's brother - blessed with 3.