I enjoyed a wonderful birthday last week thanks to many wonderful friends and family! Thank you to everyone for all the love you shared with me! This year I won't admit to my age; yep, I'm getting THAT old! I even forgot how old I was turning until my friend HAD to remind me. (You know who you are, Alee!) And we won't mention the giant candy bar card Alee & Sara gave me that had OLD written all over it. I hope I can see well enough to finish this post.
Seriously, though, I received so many calls, emails, and wonderful gifts, it made for a great day. Kyle took me out the night before and then we had a fabulous family party on my birthday (including going out to eat again!), so it was a great day. If anyone is craving an Oreo shake, Kyle is the expert mixer, so you're invited over!

4 comments:
Glad you had such a fabulous birthday. Can you send one of those shakes my way?
Glad you had a good birthday. I forgot how old I turned this year too, isn't that funny!
Loved the fang picture, I've never seen that before! Very cute.
Happy belated birthday, Amyanne! I'm glad you had such a good one!
Glad you had a good birthday!! Even if you don't know how old you are... Maybe I'll forget this year too ;)
Post a Comment