Friday, January 1, 2010

A Merry Christmas Day

Christmas morning, with the traditional junk cereal and little cuties in the stockings.

Every year Kyle buys a family ornament to add to our collection.
"Da boys", Christmas afternoon.
Skyler ready to bite into his little cutie:).
Skyler taste testing his new drum!Spencer's new pony from Santa. It's just about the cutest thing on earth to watch him try to gallop across the room on this.

I love Christmas morning with kids! I love the excitement and joy over Santa coming. I love that my husband doesn't have to go to work. I love staying in my pajamas all day. I love having a huge mess of wrapping paper and gifts all over the house. I love opening four new boxes of junk cereal all in one day. I love talking on the phone to family members. I love taking a nap. I love doing nothing but being together as a family, enjoying one another. Aaaah, Christmas. Do I really have to wait another year?

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

we have the "new ornament" tradition, too.... but we are a couple years behind, as we haven't had a tree in a couple of years. :) Cute pjs!