Despite feeling awful last week, I couldn't turn down the opportunity when my friend called and said she had three bins of grapes that needed juicing and she just couldn't get to it. Was I interested? Definitely! The joy of having homemade grape juice was worth the discomfort!
I started with this...
And ended with 27 of these.
Yippee! The smell of the grapes "juicing" was so nostalgic and took me back to the days when my mom made it and our kitchen floor was a sticky mess. Oh, the good ol' days when mom took care of you. I sure wanted my mommy last week! I guess the homemade grape juice had to suffice:).

2 comments:
So My Mom, I love it, and you guys. Ann
I remember my mom making grape juice, too. Yum!
I wanted to let you know that Jessica Sprague is offering another free class for the holidays. www.jessicasprague.com
Post a Comment