Happy Birthday to Kylene Noelani today! We are so thankful she has been on this earth for five years. She is truly a light and joy to have in our home and is a wonderful big sister to her two little brothers. Her smile and eyes sparkling together light up a room and she is helpful, thoughtful, and kind. I don't know what I'd do without her "mothering", always watching over Skyler and teaching Spencer. This week she taught Spencer that when he coughs or sneezes, he should do it into his elbow rather than his hand; he is now doing it like a pro. I love listening to them laying in bed at night talking to one another in their bunk beds. It's amazing what she will explain to him.
When she found out her and Mickey Mouse share the same birthday, she decided she wanted a Mickey Mouse party; then it changed to a Minnie Mouse party, of course! I did my best to make her a Minnie Mouse cake and face, so we could play "pin the bow on Minnie Mouse." She was happy with it and had a wonderful little family party on Monday night (thanks for coming, Logan & Shayla!) and a very happy birthday today.
When she found out her and Mickey Mouse share the same birthday, she decided she wanted a Mickey Mouse party; then it changed to a Minnie Mouse party, of course! I did my best to make her a Minnie Mouse cake and face, so we could play "pin the bow on Minnie Mouse." She was happy with it and had a wonderful little family party on Monday night (thanks for coming, Logan & Shayla!) and a very happy birthday today.
Opening presents.
Dressed up to match her doll she received from Grandma & Grandpa Barney.

2 comments:
She is gorgeous and your cake is amazing!
HEY!! Ummmm, your welcome for me telling you it was Mickey Mouse's birthday! Just kidding! Looks soooo cute! I'm glad she had fun. Zach misses her like crazy!
Post a Comment