Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

With a 2 1/2 year old and an almost 5 year old, Kyle & I realized the job of carving is still mostly ours. They chose the design and we did the work while they played around us in the garage. Joy.
Our sweet little giraffe, Snow White, and bumblebee.
Kylene as Snow White. One thing I did manage to accomplish this week was make her costume. Poor girl had to wait until Friday for it to be finished; so patient!
Our Spencer giraffe.

3 comments:

Cami! said...

Oh my goodness, that bee costume is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

We can't wait to come see you guys - less than 3 weeks, yippee!

Memory said...

You made that?!?! What is up with that?? That's amazing! Seriously. I don't know what more to say. I'm in awe. Cute kids, by the way! :-)

Beth said...

I agree with Mem, you are amazing, that dress is gorgeous! Your kids are growing so fast.