Kyle's brother, Logan, and his wife, Shayla, have been living in Guatemala the past year. Much to our excitement, Logan recently got a job in Salem (with
Cricket, of all companies)! They came to live with us while they found a car and an apartment, which ended up being two weeks. We loved having them here with us (especially Kylene & Spencer, who were in heaven with all the extra love and attention!) and getting to see them again. (I loved having my dishes magically washed; wow, that doesn't happen every day!) We are now looking forward to having them much closer and getting to do things with them.
On the day they were moving into their apartment, I realized we had not taken one picture of them here with us; I quickly gave Kylene & Spencer the camera and told them to go snap some pictures with Shayla. Logan was at work at the time, so we still didn't get any of Uncle Logan. Hopefully soon! Anyway, welcome to Salem, and welcome back to the United States, Uncle Logan and Aunt Shayla!
** Logan came over Sunday, 10/25 for a game night with the boys, so I was able to snap his picture so he could "make the blog". Here is the much loved Uncle Logan.
No comments:
Post a Comment