This weekend was my first Father & Sons' Campout and boy, was it ever great! Daddy took me with four of my buddies and their dad's to Fishermen's Bend near Detroit Lake.
roast hot dogs and eat as many chips as I could stuff in my mouth (since mommy wasn't there to stop me!), and eat marshmallows (all my favorite), 
The only bummer was my dad forgot to bring my port-a-crib so I was a little afraid of the tent (I hadn't been camping since last summer, after all!), so I wanted daddy to hold me until I fell asleep. (Don't tell mommy I got to stay up until midnight! Man, that was cool.) Then I kept waking daddy up during the night, oops! Sorry, daddy. I was pretty tired the next day but, hey, it's worth it to go camping with the men. And, trust me, I'm one tough two-year-old, so I can handle it.
Daddy and I had the BEST time together and I can't wait until next year. Neither can daddy!
Love, Spencer
P.S. Thanks for taking such great pictures, daddy!



3 comments:
That is THE CUTEST post! What a fun trip! Randy wouldn't take the camera, so I was out of luck with pictures. Love it from Spencer's perspective.
PS. Skyler is so cute and CHUBBY!
Ha ha....Spencer you're a funny little guy! I'm sure daddy can't wait for next year...when he can bring Skyler too! Right, Kyle?
What a cute post. Seriously adorable!!!
Post a Comment